The password you have nominated for your account is not secure and has been found on public data breach registries.
This breach has not occurred from Koganmobile.co.nz.
To check if your password has been compromised, use the website: HaveIBeenPwned.com
Protect your password and data against theft with these handy tips:
- Don’t share your password with anyone
- Use a unique password for every account you create
- Include letters, capitals, numbers & symbols
- Make passwords at least 8 characters
- Use a password manager app for each of your sites
- Login using Google, Facebook or PayPay